Welcome to our blog where we share with you what we have made
Thats brilliant !!!
I LOVE Dr Who too....and I think he would totally love this cool Tardis...clever! x
Wow, this is cool! And I can tell it was a lot of hard work. Bravo!
very cool - and I had to look up "tardis" to find out what it was!!
What a fab tardis......Dr Who rocks!!
That's a fantastic tardis, love the windows and door!
Brilliant a great piece of art looking forward to seeing more
Fantastic tardis! Can't wait for the next Dr Who!
Wow what a great Tardis....Dr Who would love that!
thanks for saying nice things..
wicked Tardis!!!
11 comments:
Thats brilliant !!!
I LOVE Dr Who too....and I think he would totally love this cool Tardis...clever! x
Wow, this is cool! And I can tell it was a lot of hard work. Bravo!
very cool - and I had to look up "tardis" to find out what it was!!
What a fab tardis......Dr Who rocks!!
That's a fantastic tardis, love the windows and door!
Brilliant a great piece of art looking forward to seeing more
Fantastic tardis! Can't wait for the next Dr Who!
Wow what a great Tardis....Dr Who would love that!
thanks for saying nice things..
wicked Tardis!!!
Post a Comment