Saturday, 30 January 2010

my first fabric postcard


my mum was making some fabric postcards and she let me make one. I cut up lots of fabric squares and stuck them on some fabric. I like the bird the best..we get lots of birds in our garden and I like the robin.

6 comments:

jane eileen said...

Gorgeous! Keep up the amazing work.

Unknown said...

It`s very beautiful. You are very clever.
Good colours. I also like birds. c,")

Trudy said...

This is an awesome card. Keep creating. You are very good.

Leah said...

this looks fabulous! so many different colors and lines and motifs! i hope you post another one soon!

froebelsternchen said...

great! Such a beautiful work!

Ozstuff said...

Wow! This is a beautiful blog, full of surprises and good things. Your fabric collage is fantastic and all the work I see here is so good - just like your Mum's!!

Post a Comment